District 4 – Virtual District Meeting
May 10, 2022
Mtg. ID: 863 7353 3658
KEEP THE DISTRICT ROLLING!!!
- Chair calls the meeting to order. Unity Declaration: This we owe to AA’s future, to place our
common welfare first. to keep our fellowship united. For on AA Unity depend our lives and the
lives of those to come.
- Secretary calls the role.
- Secretary reads the minutes of April District 4meeting.
- Chair report:
- Treasurer Report.
- Archives Committee report.
- Webchair Report.
- April Pre-Conference Assembly – Co-Host with District 5 – Nancy P/Sue L/Ann J/ report on event.
- Joint days of sharing or workshops with District 4, 5, 6 & 7 – Sue L, Nancy P, Amy H, Shelly Z
report on progress.
- Old Business:
A. GSR recruitment– Andrew P, Steve G and Michael K
B. Representative from District 4 on Accessiblity and CPC Committees.
C. Are there any additions to the PIC inventory of our own backyard? Schools, Libraries,
Health Care facilities, Churches, etc.?
D. Bookmark discussion.
- New Business:
- Close Meeting. Responsibility Declaration: I am responsible. Whenever anyone, anywhere
reaches out for help, I want the hand of AA always to be there. And for that I am Responsible.