District 4 – Virtual District Meeting
October 11, 2022
Mtg. ID: 863 7353 3658
KEEP THE DISTRICT ROLLING!!!
- Alt – Chair, Sue L, calls the meeting to order. Unity Declaration: This we owe to AA’s future, to place our common welfare first. to keep our fellowship united. For on AA Unity depend our lives and the lives of those to come.
- Secretary calls the role.
- Secretary reads the minutes of September District 4 meeting. Click here for a copy of the minutes.
- Chair report:
- Treasurer Report:
- Accessibility report:
- Archives Committee report:
- PIC Report:
- Webchair Report:
- Area Service Committee Presentation: Accessibility:
- Old Business:
A. Joint days of sharing or workshops with District 4 & 5 – Sue L, Nancy P report on event.
- New Business:
- Close Meeting. Responsibility Declaration: I am responsible. Whenever anyone, anywhere reaches out for help, I want the hand of AA always to be there. And for that I am Responsible.